Nowadays, men experience erectile dysfunction due to the reasons that they have unknown diseases or ailments of the body that they did not even know because of the lack of symptoms. The diseases that often affect the erection of male organs are diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, STDs, and many more. Not just the disease affects erection of male organs but also bad habits such as frequent smoking, too much consumption of alcohol, and being obese.
Sometimes, having sex drive problems causes fight among couples. The reason is that the other half might think that his partner is not happy anymore or maybe he is not attracted anymore to her. When this happens, chaos and misunderstanding occur between couples. Also, having erectile dysfunctions makes you impotent in which you will not be able to make an offspring or a child of your own.
Most of the time, people think that women are the cause of why the couple still do not have a child even through the years that they have been together. Sometimes, without knowing, it is the man who cannot produce healthy sperm that can fertilize an egg to form a fetus and into a baby. Having a regular checkup can also help you to determine the causes and effects of erectile dysfunctions. Centers such as the Carolina science erectile dysfunctions help you bring back your sexual wellness.
When this happens, we tend to find solutions in order to solve the issues that a person is going through. One of which is enhancing or taking back the old days of your sexual wellness. Sexual wellness can be enhanced by avoiding cigarette smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks, eating the right amount of healthy foods, and exercising regularly. But what are the reasons why the male organs have erectile dysfunctions. Well are the causes of erectile dysfunctions.
- Cigarette smoking. Some may not know about this, but cigarette smoking can affect male organs to erect. The reason is that smoking may cause you to have diseases such as lung cancers, tuberculosis, and more lung problems.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages. Consumption of too many alcoholic drinks makes your neurons slowly die. Any actions made by the body is connected to the brain. The brain is the one who makes directions or causes the body to make actions. When the brain is weak, it is likely that the male organ cannot function properly.
- Having STDs or HIV. Having a Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs and HIV affects the male organ and to make the organ erect.
- Having diseases. Diseases such as diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and any other diseases affects the penis to erect because of the reasons that too much cholesterol levels and high blood sugars makes the blood get thicker and might make your blood vessels clogged
- Not having regular exercise. When a person does not exercise regularly, it is more likely that the blood circulation will not circulate regularly.